How I made $2000 in Less than 4 hours and you can too

It has been a while since I publish a post about my online business, but you know what? I have been doing great! All of my Niche websites survived the google Penguin 3 expect for one which was hit so bad. And the one affected is a dead project already, no matter what I did, the site will not rank, so I spammed it will exact anchor text that am looking to rank for.
The #Penguin3#PenguinUpdate blew up the SEO Community and a lot of bloggers lost almost all their niche sites!

Let me show you how I earned $2,000 in a single day and in less than 4 hours!

How I made $2000 in Less than 4 hours and you can too
First, this is not a get rich quick scheme, in fact, if you are looking to make money from the internet, then do not try the short-cut, there is none.
How I achieve this.
Plenty months ago, I started a case study on how am going to rank a niche site and earn $200 monthly from it. I did it and when the project ended, I stopped updating this on my website. But the niche site keep earning month in, month out.
And then….
3 days ago, I list the site for sale on flippa and guess what? It sold within 4 hours! Yes. The moment I listed it for sale, a buyer contacted me and was ready to buy the site ASAP! I was still on the process of attaching the amazon earning proofs before it was sold.
So, that is how I made $2,000 in less than 4 hours.
My next plan…
I will be starting a case study in the next 48 hours and I will show you all the stuffs am doing, including the url! So if you are ready to follow me. Be prepared.
One thing about this case study/ The Products on amazon have no reviews or rating and each of the product cost from $1,500 to $5,000. If we can make a sale or two in a month. It will be a success.
Source /www.moneyhomeblog.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways Teenagers Can Make Money Online in pakistan

11 Simple Ways TO Make Money Online IN PAKISTAN