Make Money Online in 2015 Free (Without Investing a Dime)

In the next couple of days, we will say goodbye to 2014… And a lot of people will be looking to start a new life, a lot of people will make new year make money online 2015resolutions. If I may ask you, what is your new year resolution? If one of them is to make money from the internet, then you are in the right place!
From this post, I will show you sure ways to make money online in 2015 without investing a single dime!
Note: There are free ways to earn money online and also some that required little investment. (probably less than $50). The good news about Internet business is that you can start with little to no cash!
And wait, do you have new or established website? Then you can monetize it with RevenueHits, It is the best alternative to adsense, you can read my RevenueHits Reviews.

Why would you trust me?

Good Question :D You don’t need to believe everything you read about how to earn online, we have people who have never made a single dime from the internet, and they are promoting products on how to make $2000 online! Come on, before you can make that, you need to learn, practice and then earn it!
In 2014, I have made over $6,000.00. This might not be much, but it is enough to pay my offline bills, enough to invest it on my offline business, and also enough to pay my tithe and offerings :D
Okay Frank, how did you made all this money?
Good question again. I have private clients that I do SEO for their websites, in fact, a company in the UK contacted me and gave me the contract of handling their SEO. I always achieve results 95% of the time. So they keep trusting me with more work :D
Another way that I make free money online is to build websites (what is called business offline), I see all my websites as business, so one of them fails, I take time to study it and know why it did not work out as planned, that has made me improve tremendesouly. I have a few successful websites and they are all making passive income! Majority of my earnings comes from Amazon affiliate, adsense and a little from clickbank.
Another method I make money online is to flip my websites! Although I started late, but I was able to sell 2 websites for the sum of $4,750 (both of them) You can read about it here and here. If you have a site that is making $100+ monthly, you can chose to sell it for 15X the monthly earning. That is the beauty of owning a site.
In summary;
* I make money by providing my SEO service.
* I make money by building Niche websites.
* I make money by flipping websites!

Sure Ways To How to  Make money online in 2015 without Investing a DIME.

I guess you can follow me as I show you how you too can start earning online in 2015.

1. Blogging

One of the surest way to make passive income online is to build a website. I have built a lot of sites in 2014 and majority of them are still earning passive income for me. If you are thinking on starting a blog/website. Then stop thinking and starting ACTING. Here is one of my popular post on how to build a profitable amazon niche site.
You can make over $500 monthly from your blog if you do it right. Before you build your first website, I need you to  ask this questions, what can I offer to my visitors? What ways am I planing to monetize my website? Can I churn out content for my website easily? Do I know the topic so well that I can answer any question that my visitors ask? Can I RANK for my site easily on google and other search engines? If you have answers to this questions, then you are on the right track.
Before you start a site, you need to know your topic, the keywords you are trying to rank for… I have said this a thousand times, and I beg you to allow me to say it again.
  • Keyword Research
Your Keyword is so Important that it can make or mar your success! If you go for keywords that is so hard to rank for, then you might never Basic Search Engine Optimization - Keyword Researchrank, and might never earn. Here I show you how to find easy to rank keywords free. Not only that, you can find long tail keywords.
If you are reading this before 1 December, 2014. I have good news for you, you can buy one of the best keyword research tool for 50% off on Cyber Monday.Longtail Pro allow you to search for easy to rank keywords! It is a tool every webmaster need to own.You can get it for just $47. Trust me, it is worth it.
On the other hand, if you are reading this after 2014. You can also get it for the full price of $97. Grab it.
You will learn how to research keywords and you can easily build niche sites. You can also get keywords and long tail keywords by using Google Planner, but it will not analysis the competition for you – Which is every important!
If you don’t get it. You might be looking to order for keywords online- In fact if you are looking to buy amazon or adsense keywords (that are so easy to rank), then you can contact me and get a Package for $99. The package comes with 5 keywords with over 1000+ local search each. And I know a few people who offer this service for over $250! See why you need to learn how to do it yourself?
  • Buying Domain and Hosting
You have your keyword already, it is time to buy a domain and hosting. I use godaddy or namecheap to buy all my domains, and just like the Cyber Monday 2014 offer above, if you are reading this before 1st December, 2014, you can get Bluehost webhosting for just $11.99! This is a bargain! You can avail it here.
Don’t worry if the offer has ended, i recommend bluehost as they are one of the few trust web hosting service in the world. I use them for moneyhomeblog.com as well as for more than 10+ websites. You can host unlimited domain on bluehost. The platform is easy to use. If you have problem installing wordpress on your bluehost, you can contact me and I will do it for FREE! It takes less than 7 minutes.
You can go for brand domain name or EMD (Exact Match Domain). Assuming your keyword is money home blog. your domain name will be moneyhomeblog.com and you can use a brand domain like homereview .com bloggwithfrank .com etc.
  • How to monetize your blog
Congratulations! You have a working blog filled with Unique content, it is time to start earning passive income from it. 3 trusted sites to use in monetizing your blog are; adsenseamazon, and clickbank. However, before you start earning from your website, you need to be ranking for your keyword(s) on google search, yahoo, bing etc..
If you have problem ranking for your keywords, or if you have any questions, you can use the contact us form to get in touch with me and I will answer you within with 48 hours.

2. Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is similar to blogging, you don’t need to have a product before you can earn, in fact, there are lots of products to promote, and you get a commission for every sale you made through your link. You can use amazon.com (physical products) or clickbank.com (more of digital products).
You don’t really need a website to promote products online, but if you can afford $50. Why not get a website and promote thousands of products?

3. Paid Survey

Are you looking to make money online in 2015 FREE? Then one of those ways is to take survey and get paid. But if you are not in the following countries, USA, Europe, Canada, UK, etc. you might not make enough with them as the survey are design for this countries. You can make $1 to $1000 monthly with this.
But there are lots of fake paid survey websites out there. One of the trusted paid survey site that has been paying for years is Cashcrate – Read my full review on how to make money with cashcrate.

4. Offer your Service

Do you have a service that you can offer? Find what you are good at, see if people are searching for it, and then find out how to offer it to them! It is simple. Take me for example, I know how to rank websites and when people see my sites, they are ready to pay me to rank their website. And they get to me via this blog.

5. Write E-book

Ever bought Kindle book from amazon? And you think you can do better than them? Why not start writing today and get royalty from every sales.
Source /www.moneyhomeblog.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways Teenagers Can Make Money Online in pakistan

11 Simple Ways TO Make Money Online IN PAKISTAN