My Qadabra.com Payment proof- Adsense Alternative

There are lots of Adsense alternatives out there, but most of them are all garbage, and you will agree with me if you have them on your blog/site.
But some months ago (July, 2013) i started using Qadabra.com and wrote a reviews about qadabra.comand i used them for about2 weeks and earn around $17.00.
I removed them and wanted to be sure that they are paying, after waiting for Net45 and didn’t see any money in my payoneer account. i contacted them and i was told the minimum withdrawal for Payoneer is $20. (Why did i forgot about that?!) Well, i change my payment details to paypal and was told i will be receiving my payment on the 15th of August, 2013. Well, I checked my yahoo mail account and saw an alert from Paypal that i have been paid!
You can see my qadabra.com payment proof below.
qadabra.com payment proofs
If you are looking for the best Adsense alternative, then join qadabra.com and start making money from your blog, the minimum payout is $1- for paypal and $20 for payoneer. Also, Qadabra accept traffic from all countries- any user from around the world can join them and start displaying their ads on their blog/sites.
I will be writing my blog income report for the month of September, 2013 and am sure newbies who are still struggling of making money online can be inspired and start their first blog.
Source/www.moneyhomeblog.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Ways Teenagers Can Make Money Online in pakistan

11 Simple Ways TO Make Money Online IN PAKISTAN